Saturday, January 30, 2010

Indianpolis, Here I come!

It's been a while since I have posted to the blog. I have changed jobs, and have not had opportunity to travel, except to interview in Arizona.
My next trip will take me to Indianapolis, IN. I am getting into the motorcycle apparel and accessory sales and will be going to the biggest motorcycle dealer/ manufacturer event in the US (so I have been told). I am excited to go to Indianapolis. I have not been there before, so I am not sure what to expect. I won't have wheels to get around, so what I see will be somewhat limited to the drive between airport, hotel, and convention site. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to visiting a new place!
I will try to find time to update and give some information of the area during my stay. Come back in a couple of weeks to see what I think about Indianapolis.

No comments: